[dba-Tech] Sloooow pc

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:35:37 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

I know you've already gotten some other tips, but one other thing you
also might want to do is to do a diagnostic on the hard drive. When
the hard drive on one of my systems died recently it first showed as a
terribly slow system.   I did the Error check and it speeded it up
considerably. Then I did the Error Check with test all sectors and it
killed it.....

GK