[dba-Tech] Password Manager

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 16:40:59 CST 2005

Stuart:

Remember passwords is checked but when I 'view saved passwords' there's
nothing there.

The source folder path is C:\Documents and Settings\Rocky\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\41ica03r.default and signons.txt is in the
.default folder.

The .default folder name is different between the two systems.  Could that
have anything to do with it?

Rocky