[dba-Tech] Tivo like object but not as smart

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:21:46 CST 2005

Sony Hardware is actually very nice.  I've never had a problem w/
either DVD players nor TVs nor stereos, in fact both my Digital
Camcorder and my new Digital camera are Sony.  I have a DVD+/-R drive
on my pc (the 510a) and it has been solid, never have had an issue w/
media types nor speeds.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!