[dba-Tech] Fw: Photos

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:24:49 CDT 2005

With the Active X thing it also uploads faster as the pics are
optomized somehow during the send. I uploaded 134 pics last week with
my vacation stuff on them and it only took about 20 minutes. The pics
were taken with a combination of 3.2 and 5MP cameras, It was about
150Mb of files. You are on cable modem right??  Of course that is
slower going UP I guess. I did mine from work and we have T1 or T3 or
something fast both ways.

GK

--
Gary Kjos