[dba-Tech] Nero 7?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 19 19:32:13 CDT 2005

I don't have a full version just one that came with my Sony burner. The
thing that bugs the crap out of me is that it doesn't burn more than one at
a time. My old burning app (forget what is was) would let me put in so many
copies and I'd just stick the blanks in. Now I have to keep track of them.
No big deal but one more thing to do when I'm already doing this in between
other things. Can the full version do this?

I plugged an Iomega USB external in the other day so I could more CDs faster
and it barked at me that this OEM version would only work with Sony burners.

So guess I need to upgrade anyhoo...