[dba-Tech] Emerald Bay and Access

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Sep 4 11:27:04 CDT 2005

My guess is that Stan Leszynski influenced MS Access a lot as he did RBase
before:

"1987: Wrote R:Tools utility and sold it to Microrim.  This became the
bestselling developer toolset ever for R:BASE."
"1992: Recruited by Microsoft to review and test Microsoft Access early
alpha.  Became the first solution provider to build Access applications."

http://www.leszynski.com/abtHistory.htm

Every professional  VBA developer knows and uses LRNC and "MS Access 97
Expert Solutions" is no doubt the best book on MS Access development...

Shamil