[dba-Tech] Oh God one bad keystroke!

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Sep 8 18:53:39 CDT 2005

Aha, one I think I can answer. Boot into safemode with command prompt. Go to the directory above the one you deleted (remember your dos commands?), and type dir *.* -h so you can see the hidden things. Hopefully, if I've remembered right, you'll see the little brat and you can rename it.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net