[dba-Tech] Opera vs Firefox was Re: Google compromised?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:08:58 CDT 2005

On 10/09/05, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Off topic but I got Opera and it's very pretty.  But I use Firefox and I'm
> wondering if there's any compelling reason to switch over?
>
> Any opinions?

I've tried Opera over the past few years off and on and never quite
liked it. There was just something about it that didn't "feel" quite
right. So I stuck with IE until FF came along, and now FF is all I
use.

Well, that's not quite entirely true, I use IE and Opera to test web
pages I design, and IE for sites that don't like FF and that's it.

My vote is to stick with FF, but that just my opinion.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"