[dba-Tech] Pixel Resolution

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 24 18:48:35 CDT 2005

On 24 Sep 2005 at 17:37, Dan Waters wrote:

> I'd like to tweak a small image (a logo) with smaller pixels than I can in
> MS Paint.  Is this possible?  What other applications can do this?

How small an image?
Freeware or commercial.

Any of the common graphics programs (Photoshop, Paintshop, Corel etc)
will do it but they are not cheap.

If is is just icon sized, there are a number of freeware icon editing
programs

For a full blown freeware image editor,  you could try "the GIMP"
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

For small images try the "free for personal use" icon editor "snIco Edit"
http://www.snidesoft.com/ which will allow you to edit images up to 255x255
pixels.

--
Stuart