[dba-Tech] Pixel Resolution

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 24 18:56:20 CDT 2005

Dan

Have you tried the Paint command View Zoom Custom 800%?

Kind regards
David Hingston
Director
Chequers Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand.
http://www.cheqsoft.com

=> MathsOwn - World Class
=> Break Reminder - Strategic Accuracy Software
=> Clipboard Express Pro - Time Creation
=> TimesOwn - World's Best Clock

The information in this email and in any attachment (s) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee's) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer. Thank you for your assistance.