[dba-Tech] File Sharing Problem

Lembit Soobik lembit.soobik at t-online.de
Tue Sep 27 08:46:30 CDT 2005

Gary,
have you tried to copy aone of the 'vertical' pics from the MyDocs to a
different (new) folder like c:\pictures and see whether it behaves the same
there?
also, if you like you can mail me a vertical and a horizontal pic and I can
try whether it behaves here differently.
This will alow us to distinguish between error being in Picture or your PC
setup.
Lembit