[dba-Tech] File Sharing Problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:32:45 CDT 2005

Hi Marty,

I don't think that is the problem - it happens even if I try to copy
the files in Details View - and occurs on files that were saved both
before and after the most recent reboot.

I'm gonna try and rotate one of these files so it's no longer a
verticle image file - make it into a horizontal file and see if I am
allowed to copy it then. And I may as well rotate a horizontal image
to verticle and see if that breaks that one. Then I will be on to
something.  I will also try to access the share from a couple more
systems and see if it's just that one. Lembit's idea about trying
another folder name sounds good too. Perhaps there is something unique
about the My Documents folder group that is causing issues?  I really
don't have a lot of time to spend on figuring this out right now, but
it will be bugging me until I do, so a little investment of time is
worth it.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas.

Gary