[dba-Tech] Movie Maker etc.

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Sun Apr 2 18:23:42 CDT 2006

Current hardware sound OK.

There's a few software applications around to do what you want. The
leader is probably from TechSmith - Camtasia Studio
(http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp) which we use here at work.  Not
free but has heaps of features -> can capture video or audio, can add
annotations or graphics and output to any format you like.

Probably some free ones around also, a google search on 'video capture'
or similar should yield some results.

Cheers,