[dba-Tech] Movie Maker etc.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Apr 4 09:23:51 CDT 2006

Arthur,

I have started downloading and listening to tech podcasts since my office is
now underground and radio reception here sucks.

I was listening to Mike Tech Show #16 where he's talking about what he uses
for podcasting.  You can find a link to this show at:
http://www.miketechshow.com/blog/2005_06_01_archive.html

Note that this is from June, 2005.  So some stuff may have changed.  Anyway,
he recommends this book form Amazon:
Podcasting: Do It Yourself Guide (Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764597787/qid=1116046990/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp
_1/102-7368600-7276967?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

It is listed as $13 and is rated 4/5 stars with 24 reviews.

Bobby