[dba-Tech] Dialup and Internet Explorer

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 6 13:55:37 CST 2006

Jeff,
You also want to momentarily disable any real time scanners such as
anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewalls. Also, if the driver was updated from
the Windows Update site you may want to uninstall it and install the
original (manufacturers) drivers. I have had issues in the past with WU
drivers. Check out this site for assistance:
http://driveragent.com/?PHPSESSID=13da5f51e8b00acd2a95b35c5cb2b65f
Also, you may to scan the PC for problems/issues. Here's a pretty good site
for that:
http://www.pcpitstop.com/default.asp

HTH
JohnB.