[dba-Tech] "Daisy-Chaining" D-Link Routers

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:34:40 CST 2006

I have got 2 d-link routers (DI-704P print server router, and a DI-524
wireless) that I'm trying to hook up together, to give me wireless and
the print server.

Does anyone have any ideas how to set them up, so that the wireless is
just an access point and not a router?

What I'm after is the 704 to be the DHCP server, that serves up IPs
for everything, so that all the IPs are in the same subnet, including
the wireless access point.

I'm at a loss as to how to set them up.

Ideas, suggestions, "You can't do that" comments are all greatfully accpeted.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"