[dba-Tech] Firefox Plug-In

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 13:37:54 CST 2006

I' just downloaded version 1.5 of firefox. Looks good.  Now I'm trying
to do a plug-in and when I try to download I get the yellow bar with the
message "Software installation is currently disabled.  Click Edit
Options...to enable it and try again". OK.  So I click the Edit Options
button, brings up the Firefox Options dialog box and...there's no check
box (like I think I remember from previous version) to enable software
installation.  Anybody know where they hid it?

MTIA,

Rocky

P.S. It's not allowed sites.  This is something different.  I've already
allowed the site where this is coming from.

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software