[dba-Tech] Firefox Plug-In

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:55:47 CST 2006

On 04/02/06, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Bryan:
>
> This is the page with the plugin  for all the versions.
>
> http://www.iol.ie/%7Elocka/mozilla/plugin.htm#download
>
> I'm trying to install the one for version 1.5

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was rebuilding my
computer all weekend.

I have installed this on all 3 of my FF1.5 installations and it is
working just fine for me.

Now, having said that, I just tried some experimentation.

Open a new tab, and type about:config in the Address bar.

This will open up the config variables for FF.

In the filter box type xpinstall.enabled

Change this from false to true and try reinstalling the plugin. No
need to restart FF after this setting change.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"