[dba-Tech] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: Norton Strip mdbs

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Feb 15 06:46:01 CST 2006

Rocky,

I'm using Sygate also.  Although I do use outlook.  I am using Norton
SystemWorks Premier 2006.  I do have Internet worm protection turned off (I
had it off in 2005 also).  I was not able to get TightVNC working properly
with that setting on and I didn't have time to investigate why, so I just
turned it off.  See if you have that turned on, if so, try turning it off
and see if that helps.

Bobby