[dba-Tech] Norton Strip mdbs

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Feb 15 11:55:45 CST 2006

Rocky,
Which version of Norton? Lately each version of NAV (which is bundles in
SystemWorks) has included different functionality. With NAV 2006 they sneek
in a XP firewall replacement called "Worm Protection" I'm not sure but I
think it is a limited firewall as it protects from incoming only (someone
please correct me if I'm wrong on that). They also sell Norton Internet
Security Suite with the full firewall.

Also, IIRC you have Firefox 1.5? There may be settings in there but I do not
know. I haven't upgraded to it yet.
(Man! You are are the bleeding edge now ;o)