[dba-Tech] What do you all think about this laptop...

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Feb 15 12:11:19 CST 2006

I was just checking that out for my wife. (I usually buy Sony laptops for
home users that will spend a little extra. They always have great screens
and multi-media capabilities.)

I think if its as reliable as the ThinkPad's used to be it's a good deal. I
don't know if they are. What surprises me is that you'd never have seen a
ThinkPad at that price range (maybe a refurb - which would've still been a
good deal).

I know that's not much help but I'm still thinking on it...