[dba-Tech] Ctrl-Alt-Del

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Feb 21 16:19:26 CST 2006

Steve,
Is this on XPHE or XPPro?

If on Pro as far as I know there isn't a "user" option to do that, it is all
or nothing. To verify, I just changed mine, logged out and it wanted
ctrl-alt-del. Tweak does have a place for default login somewhere so it
might be that.

Don't know if you found this yet but just in case, the screen saver is the
checkbox for "password required" under the choice list.

John