[dba-Tech] Ctrl-Alt-Del

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:49:55 CST 2006

John,

"This isn't Arguments.  This is Abuse."  "Oh!  So sorry!"  [slam] "Stupid git!"

Yes, there is a "Use the Welcome Screen" option.  What I was saying
was that un-checking it did NOT require me to type Ctrl-Alt-Del.  I
only just found the Local Policy option for Ctrl-Alt-Del 30 minutes
ago.

I still only have SystemWorks 2003.  I've gotten six copies from Ebay
for an average of $8 or $9 each so I'm not impelled to upgrade.

Anyway, I got Ctrl-Alt-Del back.  Very little left to do to have my
"new" drive C: up to snuff with everything I want installed on it.

Steve Erbach
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com