[dba-Tech] Remove Add-Ons from IE?

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:24:55 CST 2006

On 1/11/06, Dan Waters <dwaters at usinternet.com> wrote:
> Any recommendations on a freeware/shareware program to manage or remove
> Add-Ons from Internet Explorer.  I've got multiple versions of the same ones
> along with some unexplained IE 'stumbling'.

Best program I've found to remove things from IE is HijackThis.

http://www.download.com/HijackThis/3000-8022_4-10227353.html

Doesn't remove the files from your hard drive, but lets you clean just
about anything out of IE and certain system settings that shouldn't be
there.

--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein