[dba-Tech] [Fwd: Welcome to the "dba-Tech" mailing list]

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jan 18 13:28:56 CST 2006

1) Multi-signatures per email address or one for each email address?

1a) If one per email address then: save a text file with your signature
block in it, then Tools | Acounts Settings | "attach this signature" and
browse to that file.

1b) If multiples for one address then I think you'll need to download and
install the extension called "signature" from
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=578&application=thunde
rbird
then it is a simple right click function.

2) See 1b)

3) Tools | options | composition | check spelling before sending
4) Tools | options | composition | send options

One SPAM?! LUCKY! Mine has caught one or more every three minutes for the
last 2 years :o)

HTH
John B.