[dba-Tech] [Fwd: Welcome to the "dba-Tech" mailing list]

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jan 18 14:59:04 CST 2006

First make sure it installed - tools | Extensions - it should be listed
there.

Double click on it to add/edit/delete signatures

Then reply to a message and type what you need to then right click where you
want the sig to begin and choose insert signature and pick which one.

There is some key combination for the default sig (it says in the default
listing) but I don't remember what it is.