[dba-Tech] [Fwd: Welcome to the "dba-Tech" mailing list]

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jan 18 20:24:01 CST 2006

I have the following installed:
Zoomy (easy increase/decrease of text size in message)
Signature (you know this one :o)
NestedQuote Remover (remove previous content while replying/forwarding)
Image Zoom (easy zooming in and out of imbedded images)
Fox Clocks (nice world time zone list for those who need to plan worldwide
meetings ;o) I keep mine down on the task bar as an icon)