[dba-Tech] LinkSys Router and FTP Server

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Jan 22 15:03:15 CST 2006

Does anyone on this list run an FTP server through a LinkSys router? I would
like to set up an FTP server on one of my boxes, all of which are connected
to the LinkSys router. In addition, due to space limitations, I would want
the FTP server to address drives/directories on several boxes (one has all
my music, another has all my database stuff, etc.). Anyone who could help me
through this process is invited to respond privately (don't want to consume
bandwidth just for a private issue).
TIA,
Arthur