[dba-Tech] Access/Oracle

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 25 12:35:15 CST 2006

Assuming you have password authorization why not.

http://www.carlprothman.net/Default.aspx?tabid=87#OLEDBProviderForOracleFromMicrosoft

I would use OLEDB
Open the Control Panel and start the ODBC Data Sources applet.
To see what ODBC and OleDB drivers you have installed.

Open an Oracle database using ADO and ODBC
http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_ado_oracle.html