[dba-Tech] Windows Defender

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jul 17 15:12:34 CDT 2006

Only run it if you are not running a different real-time anti-spy program
such as counterspy, pestpatrol, etc. (which you should be running). Windows
Defender is not very good. If $15 is too much for a top notch program, I'd
recommend you use the free versions of Spybot Search & Destroy and Adaware
in additional to it. You'd have to run a manual scan with them though.