[dba-Tech] Kill a Workgroup and Replace it with a Domain

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Mon Mar 6 20:21:07 CST 2006

There's really no such thing as 'Nuking the workgroup'.

Basically, if you're not part of a domain, then you're in a workgroup.
But being part of a 'workgroup' really means nothing.  It doesn't
functionally do much at all.

The only issue you're going to have out of those below, is access to
emails from every machine.  It means you'll have to place your mail
folders at a central location.  How are they accessing it currently?  I
assume you're not using exchange.