[dba-Tech] MRU list

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 09:12:10 CST 2006

Yes, I think you're right. I've never seen the MRU not install, but then
again, I always run a full install. It might be worth running setup again
and seeing it it's listed in the features? Or maybe run detect and repair if
2003 has that facility (I've only got that installed at home, and can't
remember).

Jon