[dba-Tech] Task Manager

Mike Tope mike.tope at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 9 13:41:40 CST 2006

Seems tasklist.exe comes with XP Pro and not with Home. If you get hold of
the file it will run on Home. But, and this seems a real letdown, it demands
passwords for the remote connection, and if you all log in without a
password it doesn't like that. I did wonder how useful this suggestion was
going to be.
Mike Tope