[dba-Tech] FW: AN Old Dog of a Machine

Ehlers, Rick Rick.Ehlers at cinergy.com
Fri Nov 10 10:14:56 CST 2006

I used BartPE on an old HP Pavilion that originally had ME on it. I was
able to format the disk as FAT32 then installed Win2K on it. And it
actually works! But with only a 30Gb hard drive and 90 watt power
supply, it won't be able to do too much ;-)

Rick Ehlers

   Rates
   Atrium II - EA503
   Phone: (513) 419-6947