[dba-Tech] McAfee VirusScan v11

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Mon Nov 13 14:36:02 CST 2006

Right, I've just installed AVG Pro trial (I'll be paying for it once McAfee
give me my money back (no, really!)), after having uninstalled McAfee,
disckcleaned, defragged, and registry mechanic'ed the pc.

It's amazing... Doing the same job as McAfee without eating all my memory
and processor cycles. You are in the rpesence of a convert :-)

Jon