[dba-Tech] Boot off of D: drive

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 17 15:43:27 CST 2006

I really should just get the last 320g raid volume I built in at the c:
location, then do another dual boot of Windows 2003, with the second install
on the new raid c: drive.  Reinstall everything, then go on with my life.
Really the apps are mostly just SQL Server and a handful of other things.
This 2003 install is only 3 weeks old now, how much stuff can be out there?

;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting