[dba-Tech] Outlook startup

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 7 11:39:16 CDT 2006

Rocky,

Go to start -> run  then type msconfig then select startup.
This should show you all the startup things, and more importantly where they
are located, either the registry or which start folder.

You can un check it here if you chose but then you get pestered by the
warning prompt. I think it is better to identify where the call is made and
go remove it there like in HKLM\software\
Microsoft\windows\currentversion\run in the registry and remove it there.

HTH