[dba-Tech] SpySweeper

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Mon Sep 25 14:11:31 CDT 2006

Yeah, I tend to run all my scans on a Sunday night - Spybot, Ad-Aware,
SpySweeper and the Zonealarm AS, and they do hog all my cpu time. I run
Spybot and Adaware first, then the other two when they're done. Can't do any
more than that or it all goes horribly wrong. For reference, I'm using a 14
month old P4 3.2 HT with 2gb RAM...

Jon