[dba-Tech] OT: Is anyone into controllers?

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Tue Sep 26 06:47:08 CDT 2006

Thanks for the info, JC,
for now I have completed the program ( I will add some features later).
I will look into the ATMEL controllers also, and maybe switch for the next
project.

I really wanted to add a feature to connect the PIC to the PC for some
up/download of data,
but I found that it will be pretty complicated to write the software on the
PC which can talk to the USB port,
and there are software packages which allow to develop USB drivers, but they
want 3500 to 4500 bucks for it,
so that is no good.
maybe RS232. will have to evaluate that way.

and then the PC board needs to be designed. have to find out which SW to
use.

Lembit