[dba-Tech] Convert Panasonic vr video file

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 27 06:56:31 CDT 2006

Hi Lembit

OK, let's see what he can recommend.
I don't think any tool is provided with the camera.
We've found this tool at a price:

http://www.softarch.com/us/products/GreatVideo/GreatVideoWin.html

and at InterVideo:

Now you can easily modify content on DVD VR format discs. DVD VR discs
are commonly used in home recorders or DVRs, but most DVD players
can't read them. DVD Copy 5 solves this issue, by supporting
copying both +VR and -VR formats to DVD format. VR format discs can be
converted to DVD-Video, VCD, SVCD, DivX® or WMV CD for better
compatibility and easier sharing.

and, still at a price:

http://www.mediostream.com/products/index_neodvd.html

neoDVD 7 supports all DVD formats: DVD-VIDEO, DVD+VR and DVD-VR.

/gustav

>>> lembit.dbamail at t-online.de 27-09-2006 13:26:20 >>>
Well, I dont know, but I have just sent a mail to somebody who could
perhaps
know.
Does Panasonic not provide such converter?
or do they offer a proprietary and expensive editing System?

Lembit