[dba-Tech] FW: Excel AutoFill question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Apr 19 12:04:58 CDT 2007

I finally found it -- thank you!

Thanks!
Susan H.

It appears in the lower right corner of the fill after you drag the fill
handle. Select 'Fill Weekdays' and you get exactly what you want.

Should've asked where is AutoFill Options -- I've read about it in Help, I
just can't find it.

Susan H.

I need to fill a range with consecutive dates for just weekdays -- Monday
through Friday. I tried entering the dates for one full week, skipping the
date for Saturday and Sunday and then entering the date for the following
Monday -- so six dates, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, next Mon... and then use
the Autofill handle, but it didn't work.

Any ideas -- seems like this should be easy for Excel.