[dba-Tech] OT Friday: Comodo AntiSpam

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 13 08:54:50 CDT 2007

That raises a question for me.  I was under the impression that each packet
could and often did take an entirely different route across the internet,
which was used to explain the early problems with VOIP - packets arriving
out of order doe to the different routing.  So what really happens?  Do
strings of packets take the same route until... What?  I know nothing about
this stuff but was told that in real life, the only real way to get 100% of
the packets of anything was to physically tap in at the entry/exit point of
the building.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting