[dba-Tech] Word code to dynamically fill Word fields usingAccess data

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:12:51 CDT 2007

At first blush, this is probably the same way I would have tackled it too.

=======GMTA. I have looked into mail merge, but it appears to work only with
a table or query -- so it was going to be more work than the route I took --
at least that's what I think. There may be an easy way to pass a parameter
to an Access query using built-in features, but I couldn't find one.

> I really expected an easier way to query Access data from Word, but
> didn't find one -- but that doesn't mean there isn't one, just means I
> didn't find it.

You mean like easy integration of products? Ha Ha Ha. Thanks for the good
laugh first thing in the morning :)

=======You're easily entertained. My work here is done. :)

Susan H.