[dba-Tech] Excel overflow error

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:13:10 CDT 2007

Truthfully, the image of all those overflowing numbers is an excellent
visual idea for a nonfiction book on numbers -- it really is. I can see JC
easily selling the concept to a publisher -- he just needs the story. :)

Now, I really don't want to get scolded for going off topic, so I won't say
anymore on the subject, but truthfully -- a work at home dad with kids
underfoot is an extremely sellable idea. That's the take away value --
allowing kids to see how families interact in different ways -- how parents
fulfill obligations differently -- all very "in" -- but you have to hide it
all in a story that will make the kids laugh without realizing that they
just learned something -- take away value wouldn't have to be about learning
numbers, but a social concept -- father who works at home -- more common
these days.

Susan H.

John; this is the time you call in Susan. A perfect book for all those with
computer jobs, working at home with kids... Jim