[dba-Tech] BartPE

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 5 23:16:30 CST 2007

Hi John:

You can see the entire drive but the selection of the file manager is not
the same as in windows. It took me a while to become conversant with it but
now it is second nature as much of much job is bringing the dead back to
life. It is excellent for that.

The program I would recommend to you for a full drive backup is ImageDrive
XML (http://www.runtime.org/downloads.htm). You can backup an entire drive
in shadow mode in the background while the drive is being used. Though the
above program is delivered for free they have a group of excellent
applications for managing drives in multiple formats.

HTH