[dba-Tech] Programmatically change cell formulae in Ecel

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Dec 6 08:00:44 CST 2007

Arthur,

Don't know if this will help, but I recently discovered while creating a
criteria range for use in an Excel data extraction, that I had to use
="=Male" to get the criterion =Male to be understood by the formula to
extract the records, which was
=DCOUNT(r_SurveyData,"ResponseNumber",$I$12:$K$13).  The range I12:K13
held the field names and the criteria.  In that range, for each field
criterion I had to enclose the criterion in double quotes and precede
that with the = sign.  For what it's worth.

Tina