[dba-Tech] DOS 6.22 help

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:57:19 CST 2007

Thanks for the hint to bootdisk.com.

Congrats! God, I love that movie. I've seen it (and its progenitor, Lock,
Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) numerous times. The sickening thing about
Brad is that not only is he the handsomest guy since Paul Newman, but he can
ACT! How are us mere mortals to compete for women? Bloddy L.

I won't spill the beans on the other quote for a while, to see if anyone's
got the answer.

A.