[dba-Tech] Excel character limit

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Dec 23 13:44:33 CST 2007

Susan,

Well, no, not exactly.  But, I am ever so curious as to why a person
would use Excel to do what seems to be a word-processing job.

I found this page on linking from Excel to a specific location in
another Office Suite Program document.  Perhaps this will be a help.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA011880611033.aspx?pid=CL100570551033

HTH,
Tina