[dba-Tech] A couple of Excel questions

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Dec 24 19:37:11 CST 2007

 "Don't worry; I'm not driving."

Sled dogs?

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur Fuller
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 1:48 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] A couple of Excel questions

Thanks, Jim!

I will inspect the code tomorrow before dinner, but tonight I have to go to
an annual Christmas Eve party held by two of my oldest friends and a dozen
of so of their oldest friends. (Since we are all relatively old, this means
that the friendships go back 30 or 40 years. It's a nice way to spend
Christmas Eve.

I'll look at your code tomorrow. Meanwhile I have to prepare to go 30 miles
to the party. (Don't worry; I'm not driving. I'm way too smart for that!)

Have a nice Christmas and all the best in 2008.

Thanks,
Arthur