[dba-Tech] The latest AVG anti-virus

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sat Feb 3 09:54:24 CST 2007

Marty -- this solved a second problem I was having with Access as well. A
few expressions were displaying #Name? -- and there was nothing wrong with
the expressions -- I even asked for help testing on accessd and the
expressions worked fine for everyone else.

After resetting the menu bar, the expressions are displaying their values
and not an error.

I certainly don't get it.

Susan H.

Oh Marty... you devil. ;) That was it. Odd thing is, I don't recall ever
removing those settings from that menu. This particular copy of Access I
leave set to all the defaults because of the writing -- if I set something
to accommodate myself and it shows up for readers, but not in an article,
that causes problems for the readers. This is peculiar, but I'm grateful to
you -- that was it. :)

Thanks!
Susan H.

Did you try reseting the tollbars